Who We Are At Castle Automotive Group
At Castle, we are always looking for ways to improve and expand the company – giving everyone on our team an opportunity to grow and enhance their career.
A TRUSTED PARTNER
A well-established, diverse and expanding auto group, Castle Automotive Group is an ideal business partner to add to your network.
- Successfully owns & operates 14 new car dealerships and 3 Commercial Centers across 9 rooftops and 2 states.
- Extremely well financed and capitalized with long term banking relationships.
- Forward-thinking CEO and Expert Executive Team.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic team and fully engaged digital organization.
- Strong sales performance in every brand carried, and above zone average in sales/service CSI.
- Strong desire to enhance and remodel all facilities to latest OEM image standards,
- Complete commitment to the Brand and OEM image standards.
- No succession or retirement issues.
- Managed customer database with over 750,000 clients across the US.
- Has a positive business ethos centered around employee retention and high customer satisfaction.
- Diverse workforce and exceptional leadership team
- 100% digitally driven organization
- 90% of Marketing Budget spent on top digital platforms
- BDC / CRM Management focused culture
- Corporate structure, yet dynamic like a startup
Our personnel focus
- Our main goal is to retain, train and re-train
- Employee retention is our top priority
- Average of 83% employee retention after first year post-acquisition
- “PROMOTE FROM WITHIN FIRST” policy
- Identifying and putting people in the right swim lanes as a leading strategy
Castle treats employees and customers like family.
With a family-like mentality we put all of our customers and employees first by taking care of everyone that works with us. We understand the communities we work in which gives us the advantage to help everyone whether that is professionally or personally. We help you establish your professional goals to give you a path and strategy for success.
This is a place where we promote a winning team environment and encourage a passion for quality work. Our mindset is that our team members are the driving force behind our success are commitment to delivering the greatest customer experience every day. If you are looking for a satisfying career with unlimited opportunities and a tradition of honesty and transparency, then we would like to hear from you.
Castle Automotive Group has 14 locations and 26 new car franchises throughout Illinois and Indiana, and our goal is to help every customer find the very best make and model for their transportation needs and budget. We rely on our no-pressure sales staff to present every vehicle worth considering, and train our service departments to ensure every driver leaves the service drive ready to tackle the road ahead.
See A Timeline of our History
1980 - 1998
Buick Franchise Acquisition
The first Castle franchise began with Buick in Berwyn, IL. After their first acquisition, Castle also added Pontiac and GMC brands, leading them to become the first BPG Triplex.
Castle Acquires C&E Chevrolet
The owners saw an opportunity to expand when Celozzi-Ettleson Chevrolet became available for acquisition, and converted it into what is known today as Castle Chevrolet of Villa Park.
2007 - 2008
Joe Castle named ceo & bob Politza named coo
During the challenges of the financial and economic crisis, Joe Castle took the reins of the Group operation as CEO and Bob Politza was soon after named COO.
Hoskins Chevrolet Acquisition
Chevrolet presented the Hoskins Chevrolet point as an acquisition opportunity, and Castle picked it up and it is now known as Castle Chevrolet North. While the store was purchased from bankruptcy at the time, the Castle Automotive Group brought sales levels up significantly to 200 units per month within the first 6 months of ownership.
Castle enters the northwest indiana market
To continue the expansion, the Group acquired Nielson Subaru Mitsubishi in Portage & Sauers Ford-Lincoln in Michigan City. These stores are now known as Castle Subaru, Castle Mitsubishi, and Castle Ford Lincoln.
A New Corporate Office
Due to rapid growth in recent years, it became clear that a corporate structure was required to support the Group’s operations and to allow greater synergies. This office is located at 1 Tower Lane in Oakbrook Terrace, IL.
Migrated to a Group-Enterprise level DMS
To facilitate its Big Data project, offer a best-in-class consumer experience and completely consolidate Accounting operations, Castle Automotive Group completed its two-year migration project to a Group-Enterprise Level DMS.
2 dealership acquisitions
Connors CDJR & Buick of Chesterton
Castle Auto Group expanded its Northwest Indiana footprint with the addition of Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM and another Buick franchise when Connors CDJR & Buick was acquired.
Fox Valley Volkswagen of Schaumburg
The acquisition of Fox Valley Volkswagen of Schaumburg further diversified the Group’s overall portfolio and added to the geographic reach in the midwest market.
2 massive dealership acquisitons
Naperville Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM
The acquisition of Naperville CDJR further expanded the geographic reach in Illinois, while bringing the 2nd CDJR franchise to the group.
Gary Lang Auto Group of McHenry
This acquisition added Kia and Cadillac to the Castle portfolio, as well as the Group’s third Chevrolet franchise and second Subaru, Buick, GMC, and Mitsubishi franchises.
These two acquisitions provide the company with a lot of scalability in a highly competitive market.